The Boston Employment Network provides homeless family services through Project Hope. Services available to homeless families include employment and job training, basic supports and housing.
550 Dudley Street, Roxbury MA 02119
Project Hope offers free healthcare and Customer Service training programs for positions with Partners Healthcare & Tufts Health Plan & other area employers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Speak, write and understand English
- Pass reading, language and computer assessments
- Have CORI clearance
- Have at least 1 full year of work experience with one employer
- Be able to provide professional references
To register for an informational seminar
call us at (617) 442-1880 Ext: 218